• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44330] Spire of Eternity à 14H00

Biloutte91

Game version: 1.176
Game world: Béta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 113.0.5672.93 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 11
Screen resolution:
Account name: Biloutte91
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation: The Spire of Eternity is at 14H00

Expected situation: The spire of Eternity at the same time Than usual

Screenshots of the bug:
screenshot at 09H00 PM.

Capture d’écran 2023-05-14 090050.png

Last edited:

Skiriki

Game version: v1.176-beta.9-(3ec2ae8) - html5 (2023-05-11 17:41)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 113.0 (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 7 Ultimate
Screen resolution:
1920 x 1080
Account name: Skiriki
Humans or Elves:
Humans

Same as above. Tried logging out and logging back in (just in case if the usual turn it off-turn it back on might fix a problem), and it is still an early start like above. In addition, logging out from Beta has a tendency of getting "stuck"; I had to close the browser tab when the process started engulfing my available RAM.

Alcaro

The Spire just started now (here is 3:00 PM). This means will end next Friday in the middle of the day?

EDIT
Usually the Spire is starting (for me) at 8:00 PM, this means it was shifted ahead with 5h!

Last edited:

Droopy

The Spire just started now (here is 3:00 PM). This means will end next Friday in the middle of the day?

EDIT
Usually the Spire is starting (for me) at 8:00 PM, this means it was shifted ahead with 5h!
Are you sure 5h, the difference is 3 hours here at GMT+2
Now it started at 14:00 and normally 17:00

Pixie27

Again no announcement from Inno, very frustrating. This is messing with my RL schedule and duties as a mage to apply perks where needed.