• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44327] Can't access portal to reset productions

Biloutte91

there is some tech in more. FA (chapter II), Tournaments (chapter IV), Spire of eternity (chapter V)

Capture d’écran 2023-05-15 213725.png
Capture d’écran 2023-05-15 213652.png
Capture d’écran 2023-05-15 213640.png

Biloutte91

Originally, these new technologies were only supposed to be for new players registered after November 2022. Apparently, Inno has decided to implement them for all players... and it causes bugs ^^

Karvest

It's not "decided to implement them for all players". For now there are both players with old tech tree and test group with new tech tree. + Not sure if tech tree/quests changes from november 2022 and current ones are the same, may be they just messed up test group targets for other new changes.

Biloutte91

it's the same tech tree than the new player of November 2022. I had created a city at the time and the research tree is the same. And yes yes all players are concerned.

But actually for the moment, it is in test.

Karvest

There could be more changes than just tech tree (at least quests), I don't know how they call new tech tree group on live servers (don't have a city with it, just tried to create new city on old account and got old tree), but if it's not "elvenar_faster_chapter2_5/test_group" - may be that's additional changes that are meant to be applied to those who are already on new tech tree, but messed up.
Or they are tired of supporting both tech trees and are trying to get rid of old one. And got a lot of bugs and bad side effects (the one with completed optional techs and research diplomas is the most annoying for me - I've skipped optional SSU techs in chapter 5, but now I have them researched).
Also not sure what they are going to do with chapter 3 players with old tree who are already in FS and are participating in spire and tourney.

florese

it has been more than a week that it is impossible to enter harmony grove, already wrote to support. I'm stuck in the game, unable to create songs for the research tree. How much more time to fix????

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
it has been more than a week that it is impossible to enter harmony grove, already wrote to support. I'm stuck in the game, unable to create songs for the research tree. How much more time to fix????
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused, the issue has been reported and the dev team is looking into it but because there are a bit more bugs at the moment it's taking its time. Thank you for your patience.

cb5691

still the same here.
But have a work arround that helps. If I get a blue screen I go to the app on my tablet. There I turn on the productions in my portal. I have found that when 1 production is finished, you can log in again on the PC without a blue screen. I'll leave the portal alone then.