• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44324] Wrong quests?

Pixie27

I'm in chapter XIX and my current questline has disappeared after completing one of the quests. I already had one of these bug questlines and now I have two which don't belong to my age. I'm surfing through the quests of these early chapters and I have a long way to go before I have caught up again with my current chapter, assuming I get back my chapter XIX questline where I left off and don't have to do everything all over again. Not so fun anymore, more like annoying now to put it mildly.

Skiriki

I'm in chapter XIX and my current questline has disappeared after completing one of the quests. I already had one of these bug questlines and now I have two which don't belong to my age. I'm surfing through the quests of these early chapters and I have a long way to go before I have caught up again with my current chapter, assuming I get back my chapter XIX questline where I left off and don't have to do everything all over again. Not so fun anymore, more like annoying now to put it mildly.
They came back to me, and I got a nice gift of diamonds from those easy early quests I had never done before!

manax

I prefer to post my problem here because I think it was due to the same Bug anyway.
It has been three days that my questline has disappearead.

Dove sono le missioni.jpg

If you think it is better I can give additional information.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Manax, there are several points in the game where for one reason or another the next quest does not trigger immediately. This is because the condition needed for the next quest to trigger has not yet been met... sometimes that will be a tech that has not yet been researched, sometimes another trigger condition has not been met, like a building being upgraded to a higher level for instance.
If you continue to play normally in the next few days, you should receive the next quest. If you do not receive the next quest in the next few days, despite playing normally, please do contact our support team via a ticket. They will be able to check your quests to make sure everything is as it should be