• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44239] Humble Cocoa mug missing spoon on merging grid

BlueSoul

Game version: v1.175-beta.9-(ff880f5) - html5 (2023-04-28 08:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:BlueHeart
Humans or Elves:Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: Mama Juul's

Current situation:
Humble cocoa mug missing spoon when on the merging grid (still visible elsewhere)

Expected situation:
Humble cocoa mug should have right side spoon on merging grid to easily distinguish from other mug levels

Reproduction Steps
1.select from random bars of chocolate option
2.humble cocoa mug icon appears on merging grid without its spoon
3.visual problem only, merging is not affected, spoon is present on the icon on the Bars of chocolate & Cozy Menu

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• HumbleCocoa.jpg
    HumbleCocoa.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 64

Enevhar Aldarion

Because of previous complaints about the two mugs with a spoon looking too similar, they changed the graphics for the level 2 mug to remove the spoon and change the color, so this is intended and not a bug.

BlueSoul

I recall there was a differentiation issue that was addressed, however I've since noticed the Humble Cocoa mug still has its spoon on the App merge grid. As an artist, I find the overall object shape (spoon on the left or spoon on the right) easier to differentiate the mugs at a glance. No big deal, & a minor issue, but still an issue

Shereana

Game version: v1.175-beta.10-(6eff318) - html5 (2023-05-01 22:26)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 112
Operating System or Mobile Device: W10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Shereana
Humans or Elves: E

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -

Current situation:
On the board the spoon is removed, but customers still are asking for the item with the spoon and help shows the spoon.

Expected situation:
Pictures are the same.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Get customer that wants changed cup to see it.
OR
1. Use help on any cocoa drink to see help window.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
1683062724608.png
1683062969997.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed
Very confusing that the images aren't consistent.

They probably changed it because they looked too much alike and forgot to change it in the sequence

BlueSoul

DISAPPOINTED I wasted my time reporting the spoon issue which has since been reported by someone else and confirmed :(
and the reports from the weekend are still being 'investigated' ??!!

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
DISAPPOINTED I wasted my time reporting the spoon issue which has since been reported by someone else and confirmed :(
Apologies to both @BlueSoul @Shereana for the mix up. I was absent on Tuesday and upon my return I discovered the new report had been confirmed, while Blue Soul's was still under investigation. I have now merged the 2 threads, since the initial report was indeed from Blue Soul