• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44203] Magic Academy produces IM when CC selected

• Thread starter Deleted User - 104020
  • Start date

Deleted User - 104020

Game version: v1.175-beta.3-(c5f2415) - html5 (2023-04-24 08:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Windows 7 Ultimate Service pack 1

Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name:
Efsun
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Quest title:

Current situation:

I'm producing catalysts at the academy of magic. When the production is finished, it shows correctly when hovering over it, but when it is collected, it gives an inspiring meditation.

So I couldn't do the event quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Earwen1

I can't craft catalysts in the Magic Academy. It appears as a different spell when I collect it. So I couldn't do the event quest.
Please, first read the guide 'How to report a bug'.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Efsun, and welcome to the forum! Thanks for editing your post to include the bugs template. It really helps us to better understand and investigate your issue.
We have confirmed the issue you described and forwarded it to our development team for fixing.

In addition to the issue you describe, the following is happening:
Selecting Magical Manufacturing produces Combining Catalyst

Selecting Inspiring meditation produces Magical Manufacturing

(And as you reported selecting Combining Catalyst produces Inspiring Meditation, completing the loop)

Enevhar Aldarion

This is a weird bug because it did not affect what I just collected. I had 3 CCs and 1 IM ready to collect and that is what I got, not the incorrect ones listed above. And since this was not forwarded to the devs until after the normal working hours, I would be surprised if it would be fixed before it is morning in Germany.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thank you! Looks like the actual selection buttons got swapped during the update then (without the graphics being swapped also) as spells selected prior to the update are not affected

Enevhar Aldarion

@Amy Steele I just collected another two CCs and they were correct and not IMs, so either this is fixed now or it is a selective bug that is not affecting everyone on the server. Also, if it makes any difference for this bug, I try to never have my MA idle, so while these two CCs were started and finished after the last update, there has not been a moment yet when nothing was producing in my MA.

GerdyaanB

I do experience similar problems with productions of factory on live world......the Indicated productions are not recognized as such,in this case production does not fullfill production asked for in H20 required question....seems to be fundamental....and not obvious because most productions are not checked upon after finished...only if there is a consequence not fullfilled.....have reported this on live...