• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4402] Research screen vertical slider half hidden

DeletedUser

World: ZZ1
Account: Tintagel

Current:
The vertical slider on the research screen is half hidden behind the quest avatars at the left side and therefore difficult to use.

Expected:
Vertical slider should not be hidden behind the avatars.

Reproduction steps: happens always when you've got quest persons available.

Work-around: just click & drag your research screen, but that would make the slider obsolete :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The slider is at the bottom part of the research window and the quest givers are on the left side of the screen. If you can provide more details it would be helpful, and if you can get a screenshot that would be appreciated as well, thank you.

DeletedUser18

I see what you are referring to now. Could you try clearing your browsers cache and see if this still displays the same way, it would be helpful to know if this has any effect.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. The slider is at the bottom part of the research window and the quest givers are on the left side of the screen. If you can provide more details it would be helpful, and if you can get a screenshot that would be appreciated as well, thank you.

I've tried to upload a screenshot but the game didn't accept mine for some reason (didn't elaborate on why not), and now I can't as I don't get the "upload a picture" option anymore - very sorry, for I had a clear picture.
However, it is as Hoshi said, and thank you for uploading your picture!
Yup, it's the slider on the left, which is barely visible and half hidden.

Clearing cache does not change anything (and yes I tried to make absolutely sure); the slider is just located too far to the left side, which is why it's hidden behind the quest avatars :)

edit: finally found a way to submit my picture after all :p
http://prntscr.com/5v935e

DeletedUser31

I can confirm, clearing cache, cookies, even trying a "clean" browser doesn't make a change. I think the positioning is just a bit off.

(Of course I uploaded a picture, we are here to help the developers and each other after all :p:))

DeletedUser18

Ok thank you everyone. I was able to reproduce this, I just needed to reduce the size of my game window. As this is confirmed I will make sure this is reported to be fixed. I appreciate the efforts very much.