• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [43667] Spire archive cannot be used

Muhakl

Game version: v1.171-beta.12-(204fc00) - html5 (2023-03-06 15:16)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Microsoft EdgeVersion 110.0.1587.63 (Offizielles Build) (64-Bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 3840x2160
Account name: Muhakl
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Spire archive shows "loading please wait" - I waited quite a long time .... nothing.
__

Expected situation:
Opening spire archive to use the collected points

Reproduction Steps
1. Going to spire
2. clicking on the green "+" icon at the progression bar
3. see screenshot

Attachments

• spire archive_2023-03-07.png
    spire archive_2023-03-07.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 37

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
My apologies @Muhakl. In all the confusion the day you reported this issue I mistakenly marked it as a duplicate, where in fact it is officially the original report. This has now been corrected and of course you will shortly receive the Diamond reward due. Again my sincere apologies for this error

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Provided either your Archmage or at least 1 Mage in your FS has access to the app version, you can still use those points from the Spire Archive, as the app version is not affected by this issue

Muhakl

I managed last night to log in via app and fill our spire.
It would have been very disappointing for our community to miss Gold while having 500 points in the archive.