• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

spennyit

First of all, I beg your pardon for merging posts from different discussions, but a little explanation is due :)
You know how much I loved and respected @Marindor and how I wish he was still here with us but - sadly - this is not a community management deficiency; it's right and proper that you all know that @Deadeye Jerry is manually (← please note) checking logs of diamonds balance - and as other players have already confirmed, giving a compensation - of all received tickets since friday, and he's doing it on his own, with a little help from beta mods in keeping trace of all the tickets. For what we know now, no fix will be launched.
Hope this clarifies why it's everything going so slow. For We're human, @Deadeye Jerry is just human and he's trying to do his best with the tools at its disposal.
And please, don't shoot the messanger asking for further details or informations, these are all the informations I (we) have right now.
What about they who don't know that they have less diamonds and don't open a ticket?
Furthermore, not every player is in the forum ;-)

DeletedUser4239

First of all, I beg your pardon for merging posts from different discussions, but a little explanation is due :)
You know how much I loved and respected @Marindor and how I wish he was still here with us but - sadly - this is not a community management deficiency; it's right and proper that you all know that @Deadeye Jerry is manually (← please note) checking logs of diamonds balance - and as other players have already confirmed, giving a compensation - of all received tickets since friday, and he's doing it on his own, with a little help from beta mods in keeping trace of all the tickets. For what we know now, no fix will be launched.
Hope this clarifies why it's everything going so slow. For We're human, @Deadeye Jerry is just human and he's trying to do his best with the tools at its disposal.
And please, don't shoot the messanger asking for further details or informations, these are all the informations I (we) have right now.
While, of course we all greatly appreciate the efforts of the current Beta Team trying to appease and compensate the players who have contacted your support team, the issue is still at hand and cannot be fully or fairly fixed unless and until INNO Games inhouse staff does something about it.

In no way was I putting down your new community manager. I can send praises to your support team daily about the hours you're putting in to fix INNO's mistakes. You all are doing way more than you should be doing and the INNO Elvenar inhouse Team is abusing your rights by making you pick up the pieces of their laziness and carelessness.

It cannot be denied that while the previous Beta community manager and Elvenar project manager were working here, things did get done in a much more efficient way. That is NOT to blame or discredit the new CM here now. We see everyone's hard work. I feel bad for the new CM and everything that is being thrown his way.
There must be a reason so many CMs and support members have left/moved away from their jobs with Elvenar in the last year. The quality and standards has dropped in the last little while, dramatically. I will not speculate as to the why, but we can see things negatively changing for this game and how it is run/managed.

As has been said here, we feel bad for the current supports team(s) who have to deal with these never-ending bugs, in a volume that we've never seen before, here or on the live servers.

So, please don't take our anger, criticism or words of missing how things used to be as a direct complaints towards your current Beta Elvenar Team.
These are words of frustration that are obviously not being heard by the correct people, which is making this situation that much worse.

Again, we all thank the community manager, quality assurance, game moderators and forum moderator for all that each of you do.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
What about they who don't know that they have less diamonds and don't open a ticket?
Furthermore, not every player is in the forum ;-)
The only thing I can suggest right now - being a player myself - is to spread the word as much as you can.
These are words of frustration that are obviously not being heard by the correct people, which is making this situation that much worse.

RugBug

The only thing I can suggest right now - being a player myself - is to spread the word as much as you can.

SO INNO is to blame and it is up to Volunteers to fix it? No compensation for the vast amount of time expended????

I have had 3 close friends quit aleadY because the compensation did not even closely match what INNO took away with zero explanation.

Lots of players have abandoned other worlds.

Spread the word...hmmmm
Many had 4000+ diamonds taken with 400 given. No mail with a personal apology?

I give credit to DEADEYE JERRY for stepping up but this whole MESS is INNO direct fault.
It was they who decided to MUCK this whole thing up. And I am to tell all my neighbors that the diamonds were taken will be conpensated at a rate of FAR less than they had..... SAD