• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Marjade

I had between 8000 and 8900 diamonds (unfortunately don't know how much exactly, because didn't looked at it much) and now I have 4519, so that's almost half less

RugBug

I had between 8000 and 8900 diamonds (unfortunately don't know how much exactly, because didn't looked at it much) and now I have 4519, so that's almost half less
MAYbe we all pay attention to everything. A screen shot once a day minimum... That would be proof if you ever had to prove any claims you may have in the future...

ZenZebra

Yes, heard reports that some people received their diamonds back with a bonus while others were told nope. Would love to see an email go to each person with an accounting of the diamonds removed from our accounts and an explanation of the diamonds removed so we can verify the correct amount were actually removed. :)

slide

Its very interesting that we've been told that some people were given diamonds one week and then they removed them the next week, however some who contacted support got theirs back with a 10% bonus - this pretty much states then that they have no idea who got the extra or who should or should not have had them removed!
Innogames needs to provide a full accounting of who was given diamonds they weren't entitled to and a list of who had diamonds removed so that the two lists can be checked to ensure that they match up!
It leaves a very nasty taste in the mouth and is a very good way to ensure that some in the player base will leave and others will just not spend their hard earned money on diamonds in case this should happen again - I've dropped 2 cities in live, will stay here but will never buy diamonds again - I'm just one player, so how many more feel the same way?

RugBug

Its very interesting that we've been told that some people were given diamonds one week and then they removed them the next week, however some who contacted support got theirs back with a 10% bonus - this pretty much states then that they have no idea who got the extra or who should or should not have had them removed!
Innogames needs to provide a full accounting of who was given diamonds they weren't entitled to and a list of who had diamonds removed so that the two lists can be checked to ensure that they match up!
It leaves a very nasty taste in the mouth and is a very good way to ensure that some in the player base will leave and others will just not spend their hard earned money on diamonds in case this should happen again - I've dropped 2 cities in live, will stay here but will never buy diamonds again - I'm just one player, so how many more feel the same way?
Well said. I have dropped both my live worlds. Lost interest in investing in a company that displays such poor accountability.
Inno asks for fairness and we ask for ACCOUNTABILITY.
Was a Million diamonds given away and A billion taken away?...

Lelanya

So I can shed a bit of light on some of this issue.
As a result of the Beta drama I took screenshots of my diamond balances on live realms. After I had done so, I won 15 diamonds in the Spire (on EN2 on my main). I had a bubble for 15:diamond: when I emerged from the Spire. I then went out to the map and returned, at which point I observed  another bubble. Luckily I left EN2 after that. My 15 diamonds were only credited once, however.

So.

GerdyaanB

As a result of the Beta drama I took screenshots of my diamond balances on live realms. After I had done so, I won 15 diamonds in the Spire (on EN2 on my main). I had a bubble for 15:diamond: when I emerged from the Spire. I then went out to the map and returned, at which point I observed  another bubble. Luckily I left EN2 after that. My 15 diamonds were only credited once, however.

So.
Not sure what you are sugggesting here....

Lelanya

Not sure what you are sugggesting here....
I am suggesting that the whole issue, start to finish, is nothing but a display error - and come on isn't it about time the coders pulled up their adult pants and eliminated these. Because in this case it has created one giant customer service nightmare.

Enevhar Aldarion

I am suggesting that the whole issue, start to finish, is nothing but a display error - and come on isn't it about time the coders pulled up their adult pants and eliminated these. Because in this case it has created one giant customer service nightmare.

No, it was not just a display error. Some of us really did somehow get extra diamonds, that they then took back. The big problem seems to be that when the extra diamonds were taken back, too much was taken.

RugBug

I am not sure how many players this has effected and I am sure that we will never know. Alot of players will just shrug their shoulders and forget about it. So fairness and balance here does NOT seem to exist. Accountability.

Bug gives diamonds...How many to whom?
Program takes diamonds???? From the exact same players AND the exact same amount?

In 2 incidents computers were involved so why does the mods have to do this error correction manually?

Take the original list compare it to the second list generate a third list and analyze the results...
That is accountability.

This is not rocket science, SO I AM VERY CONFUSED?

And yet we must be accountable and show proof or our claim is denied, and many players are sitting there waiting for their diamonds back or THEY JUST QUIT.... I have made some very good friends over that last 8 years of playing and they tell me I will not buy ANY diamonds or even think of my future until their diamonds are returned.... WHATS UP INNO?

RugBug

So.
I like to keep track. I write down everything NOW and keep a spreadsheet with links to screen shots. VERY TIME CONSUMING.

Every event, Spire and Tournament I know the balances of everything. I only keep track of certain more valuable items.
Like Genies, Artifacts etc etc etc And Diamonds.. Over time I have noticed the totals dont add up. Small amounts seem to vanish. I would earn 75 diamonds and only 50 gets credited. I had 10 fire phoenix artifacts. One day It was time to build it and I was down to 3 artifacts. Tough luck
Alot of players are questioning their future and reconsidering their Diamond purchases, Their trust has been violated and that is the last thing INNO would like especially if it reflects in the bottom line...
MAN -UP INNO. and admit you screwed up... In every way possible.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Can we have @Marindor and @Muf-Muf back yet?

Can someone tell us what the status is regarding resolving this ?

First of all, I beg your pardon for merging posts from different discussions, but a little explanation is due :)
You know how much I loved and respected @Marindor and how I wish he was still here with us but - sadly - this is not a community management deficiency; it's right and proper that you all know that @Deadeye Jerry is manually (← please note) checking logs of diamonds balance - and as other players have already confirmed, giving a compensation - of all received tickets since friday, and he's doing it on his own, with a little help from beta mods in keeping trace of all the tickets. For what we know now, no fix will be launched.
Hope this clarifies why it's everything going so slow. For We're human, @Deadeye Jerry is just human and he's trying to do his best with the tools at its disposal.
And please, don't shoot the messanger asking for further details or informations, these are all the informations I (we) have right now.