• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [43481] Diamond amount reduced without explaination

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
So, contacted support again (after the first reply was a copy of the announcement from the forum^^).
Now I'm curious about the answer! :rolleyes:

I've been waiting for an answer from support with a more detailed explanation since Thursday

Hi all, please be assured we are working on this, but since we need to look at each affected account individually, and the team is small, as I have said already, this will take some time. Please bear with us in the meanwhile. If we don't answer so much here, it's because we are busy looking at your accounts.

PrimroseSylvia

How in your opinion should matters be adressed? What is your solution for that?

Sadly my opinion is not that crucial...
I'd like to see a communication from INNO's team, and not Beta team that are obliged to say what Headquarter say but as said, they are on their relax days so we won't have any, and who knows if we will ever have one :(
I really hope that all this mess will turn into a very bad rating for Innogames, and maybe then they realize how big was this mistake.
To me, the only right thing they could to in this moment, with all this anger going all over the internet, will be to restore all deducted diamonds. And maybe, in this way they won't loose too much [paying] customers.

PrimroseSylvia

Checking all the accounts is something that might already be done, otherwise the reposessing of diamonds has been based upon what ?
Absolutely agree, but in my opinion it's not beta team competence.
It's too easy create such a disaster and then let them [beta team] clear everything. If I'd try to do something similar in my working place, I will be fired in a day.

Biloutte91

View attachment 11088

So, contacted support again (after the first reply was a copy of the announcement from the forum^^).
Now I'm curious about the answer! :rolleyes:
be carefull

13. Discussions about bans and support tickets:
• It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow.

DeletedUser4235

There are 2 fellows in my fellowship who are indicating that they have received compensation diamonds plus 10% for the inconvenience thus showing that the fix was not ok
I can confirm it too. I got my diamond back plus 10%.

That is great to hear that support is doing this for players. Thanks for letting us know and thank you to support for all of their help! :)

It is not great that many folks won't receive any compensation plus that 10% bonus increase in diamonds, since they don't know what has happened or they don't want to/know/feel comfortable with contacting support.

This is why it should have been taken care of promptly by the in house team.

When @Deadeye Jerry was told to send out, " we needed to correct it, to both protect the balance in the game, and also ensure fairness throughout all players."...these "fixes/compensation" are still not balanced and does not protect or compensate the players affected in a fair and equal manner.
Some folks spent those accidental diamonds already, through no fault of their own. Some had those diamonds plus what they earned and/or bought taken away and won't see any compensation for various reasons.

It was not fair to those players who were receiving accidental diamonds to begin with, as it wasn't fair that the diamonds were then taken away without in-game explanations, as it wasn't fair that in-game earned diamonds were taken away, as it wasn't fair that bought diamonds were also taken away, as it wasn't fair to the players who received no accidental diamonds...and it is also not fair that some of those players will now receive compensation plus 10% while others affected or not will see nothing.

This is where the legality, integrity and ethical practices are brought up.
None of this is fair, equal, balanced or protects the entire Beta market. This is against the Consumer Rights Act that is there to protect players from this very thing. :confused:

Uffauffa

@Biloutte91 Nothing in real with you, that was just a joke. :D
GerdyaanB was not sure about the details where they got the diamonds in refunding.
Hoping this is not considered a good idea by them…

Dorfl the Clay

This is where the legality, integrity and ethical practices are brought up.
None of this is fair, equal, balanced or protects the entire Beta market. This is against the Consumer Rights Act that is there to protect players from this very thing

326211001_720083342954214_1539558556206677239_n.jpg

Neytiri1022

Good morning,

the moderators can't help it - they're just doing their job here in the forum, that's what they were used for.
Support and responsibility lies with INNO.....

I take a screenshot every morning, when there are changes and in the evening and write down where I do what for what if necessary issued because my confidence has been deeply shaken.

I also know that I have absolutely no chance of getting my diamonds returned before the diamonds increase because I can't prove it.

That's how it is, hence my measure for the screenshots several times a day, since the burden of proof - at least here in this area - lies with the player - at least here in Germany. Tip: there are free image editing programs, e.g. B. GIMP, where you can add text to your images.

cancermage

It's all just another example of how bad INNO screws things up because THEY do not do enough in house testing BEFORE they release it to BETA.
Fotr another example look at the last FA where they announced lowering the coin amounts but instead raised it!!!!
!. Do not buy anymore diamonds until they starting running it the way they should.
2. Insist the some some from the Develeopment Team and/or Support Team actually get on the forum and explain things to US instead of giving the Community Moderators samo lame @ss excuse to pass along to us.

RugBug

Good morning,

the moderators can't help it - they're just doing their job here in the forum, that's what they were used for.
Support and responsibility lies with INNO.....

I take a screenshot every morning, when there are changes and in the evening and write down where I do what for what if necessary issued because my confidence has been deeply shaken.

I also know that I have absolutely no chance of getting my diamonds returned before the diamonds increase because I can't prove it.

That's how it is, hence my measure for the screenshots several times a day, since the burden of proof - at least here in this area - lies with the player - at least here in Germany. Tip: there are free image editing programs, e.g. B. GIMP, where you can add text to your images.
I am mystified at the response of Inno itself........WHAT response we hear from Volunteer unpaid Moderators only....And I must say THANK YOU guys for your service to the entire Elvenar community, I believe NO ONE suggests it is any fault of the hard working Mods. BUT unfortuneately they must clean up INNO mess in programming. This is entirely INNOGAMES faulty programming.... BUGS just dont appear out of thin air...:p

I am confused why Support staff must fix INNO's mistakes AND they are expected to do it for free...
The BUG gave diamonds to a random list of players? NO ONE speaks directly from INNO.
The Bug then randomly takes those diamonds away? INNO where are you?
Cant software figure out who got what when and how much? INNO where are you?
The ALWAYS correct Computer gaming LOGS are touted to be full proof. I have been told they are NEVER wrong and they can be relied upon totally.
I had an issue with missing inventory items Fire Phoenix artifacts were missing..... I asked about it.... got no where.
I have since spent about 7000 diamonds to upgrade my Fire Phoenix when items show up in the Magic Academy.
I did this on Feb 28 and score another Fire Phoenix #9 only one left to get.... My other batch of Fire Phoenix artifacts went missing and I am prevented from totally discussing it. RULES, correct?

I also Recommend SCREEN SHOTTING on a daily basis.
We are expected to supply the proof.... The LOGS have shown themselves to be faulty and it cost me nearly 7000 diamonds
Are all rewards correctly received?
OR do you assume all the rewards were correctly added?

Tournament scores > I regularly check on the computers math...Encountered errors.

In all fairness, Alot of players will be cheated because they will not or do not want to contact INNO SUPPORT and plead their case.
I got mine....THANK YOU DEADEYE JERRY
BUT what about all those others?

Last edited by a moderator: