• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [43461] No donkeys dropped without reloading the game

Karvest

Game version: v1.170-beta.7-(b31e1d4) - html5 (2023-02-16 11:25)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1600
Account name: Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
No donkeys dropped without reloading the game

Expected situation:
Donkeys dropped as usual

Reproduction Steps:
1. Collect all donkey in your city
2. Wait for few hours
3. Notice there are no more donkeys, try switching to map or tech tree and back => still no donkeys, no sound and no text notification.
4. Reload the game.
5. Notice all those donkeys which should be already in the city on step 3 are actually there, and you can collect them.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Karvest, sorry to see you're having trouble with those donkeys. May I ask what happens if you collect supplies or coin on going back to the game? Do the donkeys appear then, or only on a reload?

Biloutte91

Game version: 1.173
Game world: Béta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 112.0.5615.50 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 11
Screen resolution:
Account name: Biloutte91
Humans or Elves:
Elves
Current situation: Forced to update the game to have Sky essences. 0 Sky essences in the game before updating => 6 Sky essences after updating.

Expected situation: Do not have to update the game to have Sky essences.

Screenshots of the bug:

PS:
This issue had already been reported in the previous event.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Biloutte91 I can confirm that this is happening again. Since it was already reported for this event a few days ago in the original thread, what I will do is to merge this thread with that original one, then set the original thread back to confirmed

Karvest

hm... for me it's working ok now.

btw, android app require switching to map/spire/tech tree and back or reload for essence to appear, don't think it should be like that too, but may be that should be a separate bug report.