• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [43441] Donkey drop sound without a donkey landing

Bor de Wolf 1965

Game version: v1.170-beta.5-(f60bc8d) - html5 (2023-02-15 11:18)
Game world:Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: firefox latest
Operating System or Mobile Device: win 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: elv

Reproducibility:
5/5
Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
When an event donkey comes to my town it makes a sound.
When you switch screens and come back to the town screen you will get the same sound as when a donkey drops.
I am looking for the animal but can't find it.

Expected situation:
there is no sound when I switch back to my town screen and there is no donkey pressent.

OR
1) you remove the invisible ink from it
2) put lead horse shoes on it or whatever you can so it won't keep running around my town and I finally can claim it.

Reproduction Steps

Karvest

There are more donkeys shown in the city than should be if you leave the game running for a long time. Once you collect the number of actually spawned donkeys - others just disappear on clicking without giving you event currency.
I guess every time you get announce about new donkey, client creates new donkey objects for all of them without removing old ones.
Despite being a bug it makes much easier to collect them - no need scroll endlessly around the city trying to find last donkey in the snowy trees, just click on a few ones that you see until you stop getting currency...
I guess some of those additional "fake" donkeys can be spawned out of the map - so you would hear sound but won't find them.