• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [42749] FA Increased coin value while it should be less

Droopy

Game version: v1.166-beta.10-(08c23c8) - html5 (2022-12-14 18:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Droopy
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -

Current situation:
Chapter 13 need to collect 11,070k for 1 Sack of coins.
Previously this was 8,856k
According to the announcement it should have been lowered:

Expected situation:
Lower amount to get a Sack of coins badge

Screenshots of the bug:
Elvenar-beta-FA-wrong-sack-of-coins.JPG

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We are still waiting for a fix on this issue. This is outrageous!!
This issue has been forwarded to our development team (this is what the 'Confirmed' prefix with a number in square brackets [] means). We are, as you are, currently awaiting their response. However since it is now the middle of the night in Germany, I am not expecting any further news until the morning at least. Meanwhile, thank you for your patience

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Since the issue was reported on thursday 13:16, it is not unreasonable to expect there could at least have been a response the same day... if only along the lines of: "Sorry guys!" and/or "We're working on it"
Apologies for not keeping you better informed, but I have had no news myself. I'm currently trying obtain an update on this issue for you. Our development team will of course be working on it!

Neytiri1022

To put it mildly, coin collecting is no fun at the moment.

I'm just chapter V and I'm supposed to collect 1160K in coins with well with 15 well leveled houses.

Yes - I know that the team is working - this coin problem has not just been known since yesterday and so far nothing has been done about it except screwed up - thanks to inflation.

Ergolas77

It would be great to see a confirmation here as to whether or not a mistake was made with the coins badge requirement, so that we know if this change will be affecting the upcoming FA on live worlds. The people in my live world fellowship are understandably curious. Thanks!

DeletedUser2378

They don't seem to care about any of our feedback anymore...they gave us those two extra days (over the holiday week) to complete the Adventures, since they made their other mistake with badge collections.
That "compensation" seems to be good enough for them... doesn't matter to INNO/devs/inhouse how we may be affected.
Any pressure we may give with our feedback falls on deaf ears these days, sadly. :confused:
Maybe they'll fix it next week (if they're working) or maybe they won't. It's no biggie in their eyes. It's "only Beta" in their minds. :(