• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [42728] Daily Reward Chest open despite no daily quest done for today

Trinculo

Game version: v1.166-beta.7-(f633102) - html5 (2022-12-08 17:56)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 107.0.1
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Trinculo
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always (well it happend 2 days in a row)

Quest title: Season of Dreams - Daily Quests

Current situation:
The Daily Reward Chest is already open, while I haven't done any of the daily quest yet. The Tooltip just tells me, when the next Daily Chest will be available.
I think the Problem started on Friday, when I couldn't open the Daily Chest. But I didn't really pay Attention to it.
Then Saturday, when I first logged on, I got a Message, that i received a Reward for the Daily Quest. Then when I opened the Quest Window for the Season of Dreams, the Daily Chest was shown as open. I did the Quests and the Chest was still open, and I couldn't collect anything from it.
So today when I logged on, I got the Message again that I got my Reward for the Daily Quests (that I did yesterday, I assume). So now the Chest is open again, despite no Quests done for today. And if I finish them, I will probably get my Reward tomorrow morning.

Expected situation:
I do the Quests first, then collect my Reward, afterwards the Chest is open. Not the other Way around.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the Quest Window for Season of Dreams, to see the Chest open.
2. Try the same tomorrow

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• reward_chest.jpg
    reward_chest.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 64

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for your report! Please make sure to update this thread for the next days and let us know when the issue should suddenly disappear.

Trinculo

UPDATE:
So Sunday I could only solve 3 of the Quests. Monday I didn't get the Message about the Daily Reward (expectedly), and the the Daily Chest was closed with 4 Locks, as normal. I did solve all 4 Quests, one by one, and the Chest lost a Lock after the other, and finally the "Claim" Button appeared. As a Test, I didn't claim the Reward directly.
So today I get the Reward Message again, but afterwards the Daily Chest was normal (closed again with 4 Locks), ...BUT after collecting my Production I had solved 3 out of 4 Quests already, so I solved them in quick Succession. Maybe too quickly, because now the Daily Chest is shown as open again, even so one Quest is still unsolved.
Edit: I spend some Time Boosters to finish the last Quest. The Chest is still shown as open, but I again I couldn't claim the Reward.

Attachments

• reward_chest2.jpg
    reward_chest2.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 48

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Trinculo Interesting bug, thank you for letting us know about what happened next!
As soon as we have any news from our side, we let you know

Biloutte91

the attachment shows the weekly quests... now it's for tomorrow... it was a small bug this morning, it seems to be solved...

Last edited: