• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4270] Wrong "total time" on barracks training

DeletedUser143

I had 3 training groups in my barracks when I completed sword dancer upgrade in tech tree. All my existing sword dancers got upgraded and the training queue is now automatically training SW2. thats all good, but as I noticed the training time for a single unit is now increased. The tooltip shows the correct new training time, but the "Total Time" is not correct. It should be re-calculated.
Attaching a screenshot where you can see it.... If you sum the training times it should be around 2:18 mins, but total time is still under 2 hours, as it would be without the tech tree research.

Even when I reload the game, the timer is still not corrected
BUG.jpg

DeletedUser236

I waited with the upgrade till after the release of the new version to test it, but it doesn´t look like it got fixed..

5GXSEX7.png

Total time should be over 2 hours :)

DeletedUser236

I just encountered something even a bigger bug than just a text error in the timer..

I'm not sure of the why and how but I'll explain exactly what I did:
I just build a third armory, right after one of my troops finished training.. After 1 min it was build and I upgrade it to level 2.. Since I'm planning on throwing the new armory out soon anyway I set the amount of troops trained in barracks back to 38 and selected a new stack of archers to get trained.. What happened next is awesome for me, but definitely not what should happen.. The timer on my archers that are being trained went from forty-something to 5 minutes!! So I just sat it out and waited to see what would happen with the other archers in queue, but when the troops were finished training the next ones said they would only take 5 minutes as well (and they did!!).. The last archers I added seem to be working fine again though, so it's purely the 3 stacks that were in queue that only took 5 minutes to train :eek:

So I just trained at least 114 archers in a total time of 15 min o_O

Screenshots for clarification (the screenshots were taken within a few minutes of each other)..

Weird total time (I thought it was related to the text bug) and suddenly the first one was almost done while it just had started..
s6f1pXO.png

First ones are done, second one only takes 5 minutes as well
gSY2vPN.png
tQQ5xYV.png

And the third one takes only 5 min as well
Z3tJt0G.png

Just let me know if you want me to make a new bug report for it or that it's fine like this :D

edit: I couldn't reproduce it after upgrading my armory

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Acamax - thanks for reporting this - could I ask you please to make a separate report about this so we can take a look at what's going on but still leave the original issue here as fixed. Thanks in advance - please let me know if you would prefer that I just move or copy your post to a new thread :)