• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4246] Invisible Axe Barbarians and other units

DeletedUser43

When starting a fight, sometimes my "axe babarians" (spelling error is already noted) are invisible. They remain invisible for the rest of the fight.

kd2y37.jpg

21mc9i0.jpg

I don't know how to reproduce this error. It happened to me this morning twice out of six fights. I didn't have a problem with it earlier. As you can see, only the axe barbarians are invisible. Nothing happens with the crossbowmen.

DeletedUser

This happens to me too. Clearing my browser's cache tends to help. Have you tried that?

DeletedUser18

Thank you for this feedback. This may be related to a similar issue with other units and we will investigate it further. If anyone experiences this with additional units please contact us. And keep up the great work everyone, we do appreciate it.

DeletedUser

My archers went invisible earlier today for one battle. They were back in the next battle though even without clearing cache or performing other actions.

DeletedUser

I experience this with axemen and crossbows and other enemy units as well. Its pretty random and isn't consistent at all (sometimes crossbowmen are visible, sometimes mages are invisible... its sporadic for me)

DeletedUser43

Indeed, it seems random. In my next battle (without cleaning my cache) the troops were visible again.

Edit: And in the battle I'm having now, the crossbowmen are invisible. As has been said above by other players, not only axe barbarians seem to be affected.

Edit2: Even the enemy troops can be invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only consistent factor is that all units of one type are invisible. (All archers, all axemen, all knights, etc...)

DeletedUser

Yes, well observed. I didn't have any case yet were ALL my units were invisible or where one archer was invisible and others were visible.

DeletedUser18

All valuable information, keep up the great work everyone.

DeletedUser31

Happened to me today.

http://prntscr.com/5wcota
It was funny to fight this way, but I won. :D
Also note the wrong placement of obstacles. (Already reported.)

My next battle, without clearing cache or anything: http://prntscr.com/5wcqdu
Now the enemy Archers are back, but the Knight is gone.

Refreshing the page seems to solve the problem.

DeletedUser

I have a slightly different version happening, where my archers disappear but leave their shadow. I get a screenshot when I remember next time it happens. I noticed if I take 1 sector, go back to the map obviously, then go into fight a new sector then my archers often go to just shadow. Though it not every time. A refresh of the game sorts it (hence why have to wait for screenshot)

http://gyazo.com/2386eb2244c67b0e470a65639e6635c5

DeletedUser91

Confirmed:
154ahqo.jpg
2 Axe Barbarian and 1 Archer is on coffe break...

DeletedUser651

I hadn't seen this issue in a while, but with the hardware acceleration it seems to back for me.