• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4233] Negotiating Costs Changes on every Scout

DeletedUser

When I sent a new scout to a new provience, negotiating costs changes on other sectors. Is it normal or it is a bug?

DeletedUser58

I think it's normal. It becomes more and more expensive to scout new areas, the cost increases both for each new "ring" of provinces and for each individual province you've scouted.

DeletedUser

But, if i dont use this chance, it cancels it until the next scout finishes its search.

i mean, i sent a scout and other sector's negotiation costs changes. if i use and negotiate with low costs, im good but if i dont, with the next scout i sent, it takes back that oportunity. if i use, it changes another sector of provience to lower cost like 200 coin 100 supply...

it looks like a bug to me becouse it is inconsistent.

DeletedUser58

Ohh sorry, I must have misread, my reply above doesn't make sense regarding what you were saying.

I've noticed what the same but thought it's meant to work that way --- whenever you explore a new province the negotiation costs reset in the existing provinces. I haven't noticed the costs going back up if I do a second exploration. I'll try and see if I can do that to test it.

DeletedUser18

Ok, I did some limited testing of this myself and here's what I found.
I started with 1 sector as a baseline, it's negotiation costs were 460/60
after 1 scout - 230/120
after 2 scouts - 80/3
after 3rd scout - 580/80

Now of course I have not tested this on a broad enough scale to determine a pattern, but just wanted to share what I observed so far. Thanks all :)