• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4223] Problem with "Solve Encounters for Knowledge" quest

DeletedUser

Hi
I have a problem with this quest, even though it states that I can negotiate or fight encounters, the game fills up the quest bar only when i fight. Somebody noticed? Cheers

Starbladder

I have the same problem as sabertooth.
Objective is to "solve" 6 encounters, but since I fought the first one, any negotiations do not count for the quest total (the correct gold/reward values are added to my resources for both fighting and negotiation)
Definitely sounds like a bug to me...

DeletedUser55

I had some problems regarding the progress bars, but reloading the page always helped me.

Starbladder

I agree that page reload helps with a few "stuck" progress bars (or they fix themselves if you wait long enough), but it does not help with this one.
I have negotiated an extra 3 encounters , refreshed the page and logged out/in hoping the number will shift. Sadly, no...

DeletedUser

Additionally I've checked on second pc with different browser and the problem was still there. I had to finish this quest by fighting.

DeletedUser18

This is a known issue that has been confirmed, reported and forwarded to be addressed. Thanks to everyone for the feedback, we appreciate it very much.