• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4222] Quest "gain xy supplies"

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview): I got the Quest "Gain 200 Suplies". It was fullfilled by cancelling training in barracks.

What I expected to happen: Thought, I have to collect 200 supplies
What actually happened: After cancelling two trainings-slots in the barracks, I got the payed supplies back and the quest was fullfilled
How often has this happened: one time, eventually always
Screenshots/Additional information: no
Reproduction Steps:
1. get the quest
2. train units in the barracks
3. cancel the training

Player Name: Bernardus
World: beta
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser and Version: Firefox 35.0.1
Screen Resolution: -

DeletedUser58

Well, it doesn't say "collect" it just says "gain", if it's up to the wording then this is fine. The mods can decide or check if it's an issue but from where I'm sitting it seems correct.

DeletedUser

if that is intended - ok:confused:

But if you take it literally then I think you have to "gain" it after the Quest started. Supplies out of the barracks were gained before...I agree that this is exploiting. Think of a bigger Quest (e.g. 20.000 supplies) with a really great reward. Then its a donation for klicking, not a quest where you have to invest time at least.

DeletedUser

To make myself clear: I consider every possiblity in the game to exploit as a leak, that has to be closed...