• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4219][4245] Quest "Have 1 manuf. of all types level 3"

DeletedUser

I have marble manufactory at level 3, steel manufactory at level 3 and planks manufactory at level 3 but quest is still not completed.

DeletedUser18

We are aware there is an issue with this quest and are investigating it. I apologize for any inconvenience as we get this confirmed and reported. Thank you for your feedback.

DeletedUser85

Anything to be made about this quest? I am stuck on it since yesterday and nothing helps.

DeletedUser18

We have confirmed the problem and it has been reported to be fixed. We appreciate everyone's patience as we get this corrected.

DeletedUser

i've noticed that i only upgrade one time those buildings and from level 1 go directly to level 3... maybe this is the problem? sorry for my english...

DeletedUser113

I know you are on to this already but this info maybe useful for other players :D

This bug occurred to me:
A - I had a level 3 marble manufactory before I got to the mission - It does not recognises the level 3.
B - I build another marble manufactory after the mission, upgraded it to level 3 and keeps not completing the mission. So no point in building them just for the mission purpose :D

DeletedUser147

I have the same Problem. I just got the quest and I have marble and steel manufacture lvl3 and planks lvl4 - still, the quest progress is at 0/3.
Relog changed nothing.

DeletedUser116

When there is a bugfix about this issues because the test is not continue.

DeletedUser18

As members of support we can't confirm the exact time fixes will be applied by the dev team on any given issue.
As with any launch of a new test server there are always things in the code that do not function as intended, and our devs are working very hard to resolve each and every issue that we all confirm here and report to them.
This is why we appreciate so much the efforts made by all of you to help us test all these functions and find where there are problems.
As soon as issues are fixed we will be moving threads here on the forum from 'Known' to 'Fixed'. In the case of a critical issue being fixed we may also make an announcement of it's resolution.
We want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we move forward through this first phase of testing.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks! Thanks for all the feedback on this issue :) Please note that it is possible to decline this quest if you wish to progress with other quests.

DeletedUser

having the same issue guys , waiting for the solution of this !

DeletedUser205

me too.
10k coins and 1k supplies is an argument to wait some days before declining.
Or will the next quests compensate that loss, so that it doesn't matter in fact?

DeletedUser

This was the only quest I decided to decline so far after reading about the problems with it. I don't regret my decision, because I was not stuck anymore and was able to get further with following quests.

Also I don't like to be forced by a quest to do things, that may be a minor solution to develop your city (I think one should concentrate on production of boosted goods)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Small update folks :)

It is probable that this will be fixed next week, but the requirements may change a little. If you prefer not to wait you can decline it, but you will not get the quest back again.

DeletedUser108

I am still keeping this quest. But I actually plan to sell my steel and marble manufactories soon and replace them with other stuff.
So what I would like to know is, if I get new quests after this quest that I would not get without declineing this one?

DeletedUser264

Good to know that Amy. :) Do you know if it is going to be the beginning or the end of the week? This quest slows a lot of ppl down.