• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [42066] Quest requiring to have at least 3 level 34 precious manufactories completed with only 1

Eligor

Game version: v1.163-beta.4-(4cca7cd) - html5 (2022-10-21 10:54)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 106.0.5249.119 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 7
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Eligor
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: don't remember the name, but see content below

Current situation:
Chapter 20 / quest 52 (Unlock the Ascended Good Production Boost + Have at least 3 Precious Manufactories of level 34 or higher) was completed altought I only have one precious manufactory at level 34 (magic dust) and another one currently upgrading to level 34 (elixir).

Expected situation:
Quest should not complete in my current situation.

Reproduction Steps: (unable to reproduce now)

Screenshots of the bug: not available

Bor de Wolf 1965

For the screenshot/prove of the bug, just take a screenshot of the quest you are on now.
As far as I can see (elvenstats->elvenarchitect), you have indeed 2 level 34 precious factories.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed; it seems that quests requirementes counts level 32 manufactories instead of level 34.

Jaxom

Should be an optional quest no matter what it is counting.
It makes no sense to require having a specific number of manufactories. If I can complete a chapter with less, good for me.