• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4206] Train button enabled even though no slots are present

DeletedUser33

World : zz1

Bug: Few times, train button is invisible when no slots are present, but sometimes train button is present (even though no slots are available to train) leads to internal error when clicked on train.

DeletedUser

This happens to me immediately after I queue up a unit, the recruit button gets greyed out until I go do something else, come back and click it again.

Edit to include circumstances:
- I have enough resources and pop. to recruit the units
- I have available recruitment slots
- The first unit is still recruiting as normal, but will not queue additional units
- I can return after doing something else (like collecting supplies) and click recruit with no issue

DeletedUser31

You were faster than me, I also experienced this. :)

If you don't mind I paste what I wanted to write, it's basically the same what you wrote.

World: ZZ1
Account: Hoshi

Current: Train button is clickable even when no training slots are available

Printscreen: http://prntscr.com/5urzlc
After clicking: Internal error: http://prntscr.com/5us0s4
Refreshes game and button is still clickable

Expected: Train button should be greyed out and be unclickable when there are no slots in barracks.

Reproduction:
Open Barracks
Place trainings in all slots
Refresh game
Open Barracks and the button is still clickable.

DeletedUser

It also appears that when the button is greyed out, adjusting the unit selector slider below the recruit button reactivates the button (even clicking it, not necessarily moving it). At least for me, that is.

DeletedUser

Can confirm, all Training slots are occupied but the Train button is still clickable and leads to Internal Error which reloads the game. Refreshing doesnt fix it for me, the button is still clickable

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting this issue and for all the confirmations! This issue has been forwarded to the developers for fixing.

DeletedUser18

We have received a fix for this issue, thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser18

Update... it appears this issue has not been fixed as we thought. I apologize for the confusion, we are working on it. We will update on this soon, thank you.