• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4159] wrong amounts of coin showing in upgrades

DeletedUser336

evenor.png
Ugrading from level one planks to level two and noticed that the coin amount for upgrade is incorrect. Have noticed this a couple of times however the upgrade button is highlighted and this was the first time was able to capture it .. amount requesting is an error ... button highlighted but not enough coin also an error...

DeletedUser136

I have that happen a lot too (3 or 4 times a day) but I can never seem to capture it. If I move the cursor away and then back it will always reset to the correct amount

DeletedUser336

not sure what a refresh bug is :( but it happen again just after I started the game today. I clicked on a house, noticed that did not have enough supplies and moved to a lower building...the demand for coin and supplies of the first building were on the second lower building. I checked this by going to lower buildings to see what the right coinage was to be. The button to proceed was highlighted, even though the amounts were incorrect. Looked at a couple of other houses and when I went back to the error to see if could screen print it again, and found that it was fine.o_O

is that what a refresh bug does :oops: