• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4159] Troops training without payment

DeletedUser

It is possible to train units (axe or crossbow) without the required materials (supply). I actually cannot say is this real or only a display bug. I will test it in future, but it is difficult to have zero supply.

DeletedUser18

I have been unable to reproduce this, have you had it happen again? And can you confirm your operating system and browser with version please, it would be helpful thank you.

DeletedUser

No, I can´t it reproduce, because it is not possible for me to get 0 supply storage with my level. I reackon it was a visual display bug. Sometimes things for one klick are not real. It means that the visible numbers of thinks sometimes different from the true is, but only for one click or moment.

I observed this seldom when I switch fast between the residence and the workshop or I want to upgrade a house. Sometimes the costs are wrong displayed in the tooltip or in the window, but the real costs are correct. So it could be the same.

DeletedUser

I make a better description:

Starting conditions:
You have 450 supply storages and the training costs of units are 150.

1. Step:
Visiting a Residence and have a look to the upgrade costs. The upgrade costs are 500 supply storages. You only have a look and do nothing else.

2. Step:
You will train some units and you goes to the barraks. The visible costs of training are now 500 supply storages, because the tab shows the wrong numbers. You see that you have only 450 in your pocket, but it is possible to train the units.

This behavior is seldom, but it could be happens as excample too, if you visit a residence with level 4 and chance to a level 1 residence. The residence with level 1 showes the upgrade prices of the level 4 house. I see this not so often, but sometimes the tooltips or tabs don`t refreshes.

In this morning I have a look to the tooltip for the barraks. I can see ???? x ?????. Some seconds later I want to see the tooltip again and I see now 16 x cerberus.... it works.
Browser for this morning problem: Opera 27.0 but it make no difference to firefox.

Player Name: Denali

World: beta

Operating System: win8.1

Browser and Version:firefox 35.0.1 (32 Bit)

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080