• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4155] Expansion not available after conquering first province

DeletedUser33

I've finished the first province, but expansion does not appears in build menu instantly. Only after refreshing the game it appears in build menu.

Edit : Same issue happened when I got my second province expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33

I did tried many times before refresh to have it build menu, but it appears as 0 even after doing some actions, so it appears for me only after refresh.

DeletedUser40

I had no problem with it, but maybe this problem just occurs on specific cases.

DeletedUser

This problem occured to me also, the expansion was avilable only after refresh

DeletedUser

I can't confirm this.
Each time I got an expansion, it appeared immediately in the build menu.

So probably it just occurs with different settings, browsers,..

DeletedUser

I can confirm that. When I got first expansion I had to reload game. I'm using Google Chrome

DeletedUser58

Same thing happened to me, a refresh solved it. This only happened with the very first province.

DeletedUser

My first expansion arrived immediately, but I had to refresh for my second expansion (Firefox) :p

DeletedUser

I can provide confirmation as well, I tried Firefox for my first one and Opera for my second.

DeletedUser31

After conquering a province I got the window that said, I have an expansion available, but it was accessible only after reloading the page. (Google Chrome)

DeletedUser

I had the same problem, but with all expansions not only the first. I need to reload every time. (Using Firefox 35.0)

DeletedUser18

Thank you all for reporting and confirming this. We will be investigating to try to determine the exact cause of the problem. For now we ask you to use the work-around of simply refreshing your browser.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks again for reporting this folks! This issue has now been fixed.

Issue ref: 4155

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Apologies folks - this issue is still being worked on. For now please refresh your game when you encounter this issue. This will bring the missing expansion to light.

DeletedUser18

We have now fixed this issue. Thanks to all for the great feedback.