• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [41073] Treant de-buff falls off to soon during a fight

Bor de Wolf 1965

Game version: v1.161-beta.8-(0d3f0e0) - html5 (2022-10-04 08:54)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: firefox latest version
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: elvves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I try to do as many manual fights as possible, just to save on my losses.
I just did a spire fight where I only used level 3 treants.
Hitting an opponent the treant gives a 30% damage dealt reduction for 2 rounds.
I had a minimum of 2 targets hit with this de-buff and hit a 3rd fresh target with my last treant for that round.
Now it is the games turn and the freshly placed de-buff is gone, so I believe it hit my treant with to much force and there fore I get to much damage

Expected situation:
I expect a de-buff to last for the full period of time it is applied on to the target.
A 2 round de-buff should stay on from when it is applied target can fight, I can fight, target can fight, de-buff falls off and I can fight again.

Reproduction Steps
1. Do a fight were the opponent has 4 light melee + 1 heavy ranged and you put up all treants.
2. Make sure your last Treant does a hit and see the de-buff going on the target.
3. Keep an eye on the last target and watch what happens during the side swap

I am not 100% sure but I believe this will happen on more de-buffs applied by all my soldiers no matter if they are melee, ranged or magical

Bor de Wolf 1965

I just noticed it happened again but now with orc strategists.
The de-buff was gone right after it got applied on the switch to the turn of the computer to fight.