• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40793] Trades with T4, T5 and T6 are counted for the quest produce goods (e.g. 47a)

Brummbaer

Version: v1.154-beta.8-(f50e561) - html5 (2022-05-25 11:54)

Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title(s):

47a​
Produce a good amount of basic, refined and/or precious goods

Current situation:

Quest ask for produce goods (see title)

See trades with T4, T5 and T6 are counted for the quest
__

Expected situation:
Only produced goods are counted for the quest

Reproduction Steps:

1.Have the quest to Produce a good amount of basic, refined and/or precious goods

2.Perform trades for T4, T5 or T6 and mentioned that the amount is counted to the quest

3.Repeat the transaction and mention the same behavior

4. Start Bug Report

Marindor

Hi guys, this should no longer be reproducable. Since this was fixed in a different way than normally, we'll have to archive this thread as "cannot reproduce", but of course the diamonds will be granted.

Brummbaer

Still present

64. Collect a big amount of coins
Produce a good amount of any basic, refined or precious goods - 66

1654257580392.png

Perform (accept) trade with 50K T5 fullfill the quest

1654257618575.png

Last edited:

Droopy

Quest 73 : Trades done in Trader (level 1) are accepted for "Produce a good amount of Basic, Refined and/or Precious Goods of your choice"?
Intended or should i create a new bug report. This bug report is almost equal to it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Quest 73 : Trades done in Trader (level 1) are accepted for "Produce a good amount of Basic, Refined and/or Precious Goods of your choice"?
Intended or should i create a new bug report. This bug report is almost equal to it.

Every quest like that has accepted goods from the trader, not just tonight's daily quest.

Edit: @Marindor I can confirm that traded goods are still counting for the Produce Goods quest. In my new test Beta city, I was at about 4500 out of 7800 goods collected, posted some trades, and left the game for a while. I just loaded the game and the trades were taken and counted for the quest.

Last edited:

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thank you for letting us know. Were these quests that were recently started, or were they already open for three or more days?