• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40711] Lucky Little Fin quest bug in Beta

Elle

Quest #42 - produce a good amount of basic goods.
I've collected way more than the 13300 it wants (for my level). took screen shot showing the progress 9282/13300
screen shot of the amount being collected from 2 "basic goods" of 2320 each
9282 + 2320 + 2320 = 13992
next screen shot shows quest still at 9282/13300
It's been like this since yesterday 6/1, when I started collecting basic goods.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.50.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.50.43 PM.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.51.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 3.51.03 PM.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 4.08.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 4.08.35 PM.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 76

nolats44

@SyreArca , your support link does not go to Beta support team. I suggest anyone creating a support ticket use the in-game support link (cog wheel in lower-right corner, then the support link from the submenu). In my case, however, the ticket was simply closed without reply.
Edit SyreArca: Please use the link given above, any other in-game link or Forum link to contact our Support Team if anyone needs assistance with this quest. Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nolats44

The bug may be planks only. I have some lvl 1 marble manufactories, and those are being counted correctly. My lvl 1 and lvl 23 planks are not.

PrimroseSylvia

your support link does not go to Beta support team
I wouldn't be rude, but I guess you didn't read it well.
The link is absolutely correct, you have to choose the market you want to contact:

x04icmW.png

Oh, and by the way, I've used several times and none of them the ticket was simply closed without reply. I'd be curious to see that ticket...

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
the ticket was simply closed without reply
Thanks for poking us and giving us the chance to clarify: I've checked your tickets and the last one, about Lucky Little Fin issue, has been closed directly by you.
We always answer any (open) ticket; maybe sometime the answer is not what player would like to hear (or read ;) ), but we always do.

Enevhar Aldarion

Well, whatever the bug is, it was not there at the start of the event because both my chapter 17 city and my other chapter 5 test city are at the daily lock, both are boosted in planks and neither had this bug happen on any of the goods collection quests when I did them.

nolats44

I apologize if I came across as rude. I was trying to warn others that I used the support link to create a ticket which ended up on the US support team. I did try to close that first ticket after I created one from the in-game support link. Apparently I closed the beta ticket instead (my bad). I chose to create a third ticket (in beta) so I could add information I have observed since I first encountered the issue. The problem does still exist for me, but only on planks manufactories. The have found that the problem exists for me on the mobile app as well as the browser app.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hi guys! This bug is currently affecting marble, steel and planks. Should anyone get stuck on this quest bug, do send in a ticket and we will be happy to fix this for you. :) :) :)