• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40478] Player missing on Neighbors list

Marindor

Hi everyone,

The error stating you haven't discovered certain neighbours yet is a different bug and is already under investigation. We hope we'll have this resolved soon.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I wonder if it is not more for you that changed in to your area?
At least the discovered player base should be recalculated everyday at 04:00 with the daily reset/reduction calculations on mana/seeds/ T4-T8 goods.

But I do think that the discovered player recalculation should be run at least 1 time after the big move every week and then at 04:00 every day.

palmira

I wonder if it is not more for you that changed in to your area?
At least the discovered player base should be recalculated everyday at 04:00 with the daily reset/reduction calculations on mana/seeds/ T4-T8 goods.

But I do think that the discovered player recalculation should be run at least 1 time after the big move every week and then at 04:00 every day.
Nope, today the neighbours I can't help increased a lot and all of those not available for NH yesterday were the same today and 2 days ago. So basically it seems the game moves the players but forgets to "move" the neighbourhood

Bor de Wolf 1965

I am not sure at what time they had run the "has been discovered" routine, but early this morning I was hitting the not allowed wall a couple times and now I can give them help.