• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40467] Bad Gateway 502 when playing tournament

Earwen1

Game version: v1.152-beta.10-(cbc9fbf) - html5 (2022-04-29 09:04)
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: 101.0.4951.41 (Officiële build) (64-bits) (cohort: 101_Win_41)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows10
Screen resolution: 1680x1050
Account name: Earwen1
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5 = happens sometimes

Quest title: (if applicable) NA

Current situation:
When playing the tournament, the game crashes and I get a 'Bad Gateway 502'-screen
__

Expected situation:
Play tournament without crashing.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open tournament province list
2. Start playing from the tournament list
3. Crash.. (It happened 3 times in 2 days, by now).

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Beta - tournament - 2022-04-29_105254.jpg

Marindor

Thank you for your report @Earwen1 ! Can anyone else reproduce this issue as well? I've been playing the tournaments pretty vividly myself lately with the event running, and haven't encountered this issue myself yet so far.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I just got the same problem during the 2nd door on the ground floor fight. (may the 1st just before 18:49 if you can find it in the log files)
Lost a lot of granite golems that way.
Also the enemy squad size seems a little to big for the first 2 doors.

Droopy

I've not seen it at all playing the weekly tournament last week, but today i had it once in the Spire. I went in the Spire to the top and had it in one of the last chests. Nothing was lost by me, when the game restarted and enter the spire again i could collect the chest which i won with fighting.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Is anyone else experiencing these issues as well and do we have any more precize reproduction steps? Because so far we haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

Alcaro

I have this issue today twice, also during tournament but it doesn't happen at all provinces. Couldn't figure out what triggers this problem. I'll play another round in about 1.5h and I'll try to look/ to understand what/ if I do something in particular.

EDIT: I did my round but this time didn't happen anything, so, I have no idea why it happens and when. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Last edited:

Karvest

Happened 2 times out of 60 provinces * 6 rounds.
btw, this happens when clicking autofight, and fight is actually done (next round is available after reload), but no results message received, so error is somewhere in fight results generating function.

Droopy

Happened 2 times out of 60 provinces * 6 rounds.
btw, this happens when clicking autofight, and fight is actually done (next round is available after reload), but no results message received, so error is somewhere in fight results generating function.
In the spire it was also at the moment i pressed auto-fight (in the 2nd round). IIRC i used 5 storm barbarians which i rarely use.
When comming back after the "reboot" i had won.

Marjade

I had this problem a couple of times to and I know from one of my FS member it happend a few minutes a go

Earwen1

Just came across a detail that might have been missed.

I always have Elvenar running in 2 tabs in the same browser (details in first posts). One for zz1 and one for nl1.
Just now, when I switched from playing from zz1 to nl1, the nl1 game froze. Other occassions when I had this Gateway issue, I had also switched recently from one server to the other.

This made me think of 2 options:
* The freeze issue (other topic/issue) and the Gateway issue are related?
* At least one, or both issues are related to switch playing between zz1 and nl1 (and vice versa).

Enevhar Aldarion

Just happened to me for the first time in this week's tournament. Using Chrome and auto-fighting the encounters. I think it happened at the conclusion of a fight. No other tabs open in the browser, just Elvenar. I did receive a neighbor visit while I was on the world map for the tournament, but I don't know if that could even have anything to do with causing this.

Earwen1

Just now: bad gateway 502.
While playing the Spire on automatic battle. First ghost / chest after the first gate.
After log in again, reward was ready to take.