• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [40121] Circular quests. The reward from the previous quest is counted to the next one

Brummbaer

Version: v1.151-beta.4-(97d3efb) - html5 (2022-04-13 19:24)

Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title(s): see pictures

Circular quests. The reward from the previous quest is counted to the next one

Eypected situation: Quest are starting at zero, this does not happen in the past

Steps:

Have chapter 19 completed (I don’t know if this a requirement)

Complete a circular quest

Mention that the reward is counted to the next quest

Reproduce and make screen shots

Open bug report

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    245 KB · Views: 107

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
you are right, quests rewards should never count towards other quests.
Im gonna ask you to make a support ticket however, so they can check you account specifically and see if you did not actually collect something else.

Brummbaer

Support ticket opened.

And no, nothing collected in between. Happens to multiple quests.
BTW: There are 2 circular quests open in parallel.

Bor de Wolf 1965

If I read the quest literally it says, "gain 16000 supplies"
So by completing 1 quest you gain 2500 supplies.
Even if this is not what is the intention of the quest it still is what the quest told you to do and you did that.

Brummbaer

This never happens before and you receive the reward before the next quest appears.
That means from my view:
1. complete quest
2. gain reward
3. next quest starting by zero

Bor de Wolf 1965

Aha, so the quest part is suffering from the same sluggish feeling like I get from other parts of the game.
Like I did have to give sone NH and used the players around me trough the world map.
after giving some help to 20+ players I got the feeling like I was walking with some extra wait to 1 feet/leg.
one part of a step goes fast as normal and the second part goes slow.

so in this quest case of yours, the quest delivery and getting a new quest goes fast but the bounty payment goes slow and so you get the bounty after the second quest comes up and that part counted for the second quest as well.

Marindor

Hi guys,

Apparently the intended behaviour has been changed a while ago, meaning that rewards from one quest should now count towards the progress of other quests when they are open at the same time, so the latter is not considered a bug.