• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug 4 runes completed quest to gain 5 runes

Arayla

Game version: v1.51-(92e9b3dd0)-() (2018-03-28 9:14)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Safari 11.0.3
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.140
Operating System: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: Arayla
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Gain 5 Runes (Walpurgis Night)

Current situation:

I gained 4 runes by fighting on the World Map. The quest asking to gain 5 runes showed completed. I know I didn't miscount since I spent all my KP on the previous quest which gave me 2 kp as a reward. I then completed 4 fights. My kp bar shows 6 kp, which is the 2kp reward + 4 kp from fighting. If I had completed 5 fights, I would have 7 kp.

Expected situation:

Only finish the quest after gaining 5 runes.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Auto-fight to finish the last two encounters in a province.

2. Go to another province. Auto-fight 1 encounter.

3. Look at another encounter, but don't fight it. Click back on the map instead.

4. Choose a different encounter than the one just visited. Auto-fight. This makes 4 runes gained.

5. Quest shows complete with only 4 runes gained.

Screenshots of the bug:
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 5.12.30 PM.jpg

Arayla

Do you have the Ancient Wonder that gives you an extra Relic for a completed Province?
Good catch - I built the EE over the weekend and hadn't completed a province yet. I built it to get the supplies boost and didn't really pay attention to the bonus relic part.

If a mod could please close this out, I'd appreciate it. :oops: