• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [39186] Capacity bug wonders because chapter 19

Skillpowers

on the dutch servers (winyandor) i just upgrade my main hall to level 40 (still building) (chapter 18) and i pick up my coins from my golden abbys and i noticed that my coins all of a sudden have doubled , when i check the capacity on witch its calculated on it says 160M capacity when i currently have 80M and soon 100M max when my main hall upgrade is complete.

i assume that this bug also counts for the other wonders that calculates based on capacity.

did report it on dutch servers to but i want to post it here to before chapter 19 goes to live servers.

edit: the bug seems to be gone (it appeared first time i collected during main hall upgrade)
edit2: the next time i collected i got the normal amount again.

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
so to be clear on what you are exactly reporting:
your golden abyss give you more coins then it should, and only during the upgrade of the main hall?

Skillpowers

so to be clear on what you are exactly reporting:
your golden abyss give you more coins then it should, and only during the upgrade of the main hall?
yes , i did upgrade main hall to level 40 (still building), maybe halfhour later i collected my coins from golden abbys and all of sudden i got 4800k coins from it , witch was double from what i got now , and when i check the capacity it says 160M (i assume thats the new max after chapter 19) , like an hour later or something it was back to 2400k.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Since you reported you were encountering this on live servers and not on beta we cant really investigate this bug.
I checked it out anyway, but i could not reproduce it, so maybe it was a bug that was already fixe here by the time you reported it. Your CM on live servers might be able to get you feedback on that.

Skillpowers

well it happend again but now on beta did click on upgrade main hall from 26 to 27

the bug seems to trigger right after you click on upgrade main hall and only shows untill you refresh the game ,so if you have wonders that are connected to main hall , like endless excavation and abbys you could saved up to collect untill you could do a main hall upgrade and you get more from it , the bug dissapears once you refresh the screen. (it was showing max capacity 3920k , witch it not even a number on any main hall but its a double up from what i got now on beta) its the same thing that happend on live , i had 80m and was upgrading it to 100m but it showed 160m for a moment and was able to collect abbys at the capacity calculation from 160M)

so its not a big bug with any massive impact but still a wierd thing to occur.

1643307019690.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
well since you can cancel your main hall upgrade, this could be abusable so it does have big impact. Now let me try to reproduce it again...

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ok i finally managed to reproduce it. However its only a client issue, the server gives you the correct amount of coins.