• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [38825] Trader not showing offers and/or assets

Elle

Game version: v1.144
Game world: Beta zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.61
Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS
Screen resolution:
Account name: Elle
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
4/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Trader is not showing any trades from other players. Selecting any of the checkboxes or dropdowns does not change the behavior - no trades shown.
If I click on "place offer" tab, then select the "accept offers" tab, the trades appear.
It does show trades I have placed.
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

SlyLady

concur. Same problem. Happened earlier today, which I thought was just odd, but again now both times I checked. Same game version, game world. Also on Chrome, but different version: 96.0.4664.93. I'm on Win 10. Account name: SlyLady. Elf.

SlyLady

concur. Same problem. Happened earlier today, which I thought was just odd, but again now both times I checked. Same game version, game world. Also on Chrome, but different version: 96.0.4664.93. I'm on Win 10. Account name: SlyLady. Elf.
To test further, I just went out and added a few trades myself - and suddenly I have 11 pages of trades! So, I no longer have the problem.

Ludwig12

Game version: v1.144
Game world: Beta zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 94.0.4606.61
Operating System or Mobile Device: MacOS
Screen resolution:
Account name: Elle
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
4/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Trader is not showing any trades from other players. Selecting any of the checkboxes or dropdowns does not change the behavior - no trades shown.
If I click on "place offer" tab, then select the "accept offers" tab, the trades appear.
It does show trades I have placed.
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

SlyLady

To test further, I just went out and added a few trades myself - and suddenly I have 11 pages of trades! So, I no longer have the problem.
Further update - my Trader keeps coming up blank, despite my earlier fix. I can 'fix' it temporarily, by clicking on any of the other tabs in the Trader and returning to the "Accept Offers" tab. It works only until I leave the Trader entirely. If I come right back, the Accept Offers tab is blank again.

Droopy

I only switch to "Place offer" tab and then back to "Accept offers" and it is showing all trades for me again

Bor de Wolf 1965

Same problem here and switching tabs first does solve it for a short moment
v1.144-beta.12-(bef2b4c) - html5 (2021-12-15 21:53)

Marindor

Hey, that's odd. For everyone who is experiencing this problem: what chapter are you currently in and which level is your trader building?

Angeduciel

I don't know if it is related to the same issue, but the problem I have with the trader, is happening when I use the arrow in the notifications, to get me to the "merchants" tab... it shows this:
1639662084579.png

and then if I try to go onto another tab, my screen freezes.

I am on Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Ange

Karvest

Probably that's a side effect of trades being refreshed on switching tab instead of opening trader like it was before. That's a good move (less "trade already taken" errors and less network data if you don't open some tabs at all), but they forgot to toggle fetching data event on opening trader with trades tab already opened like it happens when there is no seeds/unurium and when opening merchants tab from notifications.

Last edited:

Marindor

So, so far it seems this particular bug is only happening with level 1 Traders. Is anyone experiencing it on higher level Traders as well?