• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [38640] Combining catalysts not shown in enchantments tab

Karvest

Game version: v1.144-beta.1-(6f01106) - html5 (2021-12-02 09:26)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1600
Account name: Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Due to the change of internal name of combining catalysts are not shown in inventory

Expected situation:
CCs are shown in inventory

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open enchantments tab of inventory
2. see no catalysts there

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed, but this might be an intentional thing as they are visible in the crafting resource good dropdown

Last edited:

edeba

This is interesting. The CC I collected from libraries showed up and I can see in inventory from crafting in the MA. The CC from production in the MA show nothing when collected and do not add onto the total I see from crafting in the MA. I collected, didn't see anything scroll and didn't see the crafting total go up by one. I had another with just 10 minutes to collection from production in the MA so I used a timer and repeated, it did not do the collection scroll thing and did not show up in my inventory total.

Marindor

It seems that with the name change and the change from Inventory to the Main HUD, all productions that were already in production/produced before the game update were indeed lost. All new productions after the game update do seem to work correctly.

The change from the Inventory to the Main HUD was apparently an intended change. I'll post the release notes in a bit.