• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [38007]server error on NH

Moncsociusz

I only got this bug yesterday, but as a chapter 2 player I barely can progress without the NH now. Especially as I had to buy some KP from my coins for quests.... I'm broke.

PrimroseSylvia

Same here.
Android.
Impossible to solve event quest "7 NH"
happens on province map
(only on map)

No, it doesn't happen only on map; as said above, it happens only with players who don't belong to a fellowship.

Same issue on Android mobile.
REALLY frustrating as my current task is to give neighborly help.

You both can solve the "issue" giving NH to your fellows, as said several times in this discussion.

SlyLady

You both can solve the "issue" giving NH to your fellows, as said several times in this discussion.

To be fair, players have to research Fellowships now before they can join one. So, very new players would not have this option, either. Admittedly, that is a small slice of all players, but it is very problematic for that group.

Elderflower

I have exactly the same problem... and for a beginner this an absolute disaster, because I need all the NH help I can accumulate!
It is also very embarrassing. I have one neighbour who is a regular helper to me and I cannot reciprocate at all. I have written to them explaining why but I wish someone could find a workaround soon

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue should indeed now be fixed. If anyone still experiences it, please do let us know!