• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [38001] Way blocked in misty forest, no chance to continue

Brummbaer

Version: v1.139-beta.7-(c91995c) - html5 (2021-09-29 22:23)

Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Misty Forrest

Current situation: Way blocked in misty forrest, no chance to continue

1632997514068.png

Expected: one free way through the forrest

Steps: see picture

Start Bug Report

Skillpowers

use the explosive one and you are fine , if you didn't buy anything you would have 1 for free still by that time and thats the time to use it ;)

edit: without buying anything

1632997884684.png

Heffernan

Which one is the explosive one ?
haven’t used or bought anything yet, but none of the descriptions of lightsources mentions explosion

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm gonna let this get forwarded.
I kinda agree that its strange you cant find a path without using a special.
I can't guarantee it will be accepted as bug though. It might come back as working as intended.

Enevhar Aldarion

I'm gonna let this get forwarded.
I kinda agree that its strange you cant find a path without using a special.
I can't guarantee it will be accepted as bug though. It might come back as working as intended.

It is not exactly a bug, it is a bad layout. There was never a spot like this in the event last year. And no other game I have played that uses this mini-game allowed this kind of diagonal movement. Normally it is an invalid move and no one expects it to work, which is why all the confusion.

Since everyone seems to have the exact same path at the start of the game this year, I am guessing the coders did it that way on purpose, to make people use the one free flask and see how it works.

The Evenstar

Community Manager
Although strictly speaking this was not deemed to be a bug, this has proved tricky for players to navigate past. Therefore this has been changed prior to moving to our live servers.