• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [37955] Error for Neighborly Help

vircit

I am getting FS experience today :)
1632922280563.png

Alcaro

Now you get supplies only if NH was given to you not longer than 1 hour ago.
Huh??? Whaaaaat???? Like is not enough the stupid production of ch.18 that doesn't match with anything else now I should start watching and checking my Notifications every hour to see if I get a visit? Does Inno believe that we really don't have a real life whatsoever????
I truly hope you are wrong or that is a bug ... this can't be reaaaallllll!!!!!!!!

Dollarbang

I'm not able to provide World help. The attached popup occurs. When acknowledged, the game downloads again, and is opened in the city view.

Attachments

• 099B529B-D7BB-419E-B555-24184C2B3A09.jpeg
    099B529B-D7BB-419E-B555-24184C2B3A09.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 82

Hug Man

I am new here so what/how to do. I have to agree with Dollarbang. Any city without a Fellowship; popup occurs, downloads again, and back into home.
I am on Windows PC if helps.

Bazel

is this issue going to be fixed? Since my beta city is just beginning Ch II, this issue is crippling. Without sufficient coins & tools - can't upgrade, can't , can't progress. Once every 24 hrs for FS members is not enough. very frustrating.
error via map and notifications

it happens in both my pc browser (Mozilla) and mobile app.
. Via Map and Notifications for ALL non FS members

Grendelar

I have been having the problem for two days and it is frustrating especially since we now have the FS help points. Is there a timetable for the fix?

eltina

In APP
I Can give help to FS and on the worldmap I Can help city that in a FS.
other get error