• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [37489] Can't log in to mobile app

Adyna

Hi,
Today morning I updated the game (mobil app)... But now I can't log in. I can't change world or do anything...
I think I can't wait for it to be ready.....
Screenshot_20210819_124428_com.innogames.elvenar.jpg

Can somebody help me please?
Adyna

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819_124428_com.innogames.elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819_124428_com.innogames.elvenar.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78

Uffauffa

@PrimroseSylvia It is not an issue coming from the usual update, ie, through apple store.
I’m in the same trouble of adyna, but it startet before the update.
Then I tried to update, to uninstall and reinstall, nothing is changed. The upload stucks.
@Adyna has been the first to speak about it, so it should be up to her to give the usual bug information.

Marjade

I have the same problem on the mobile and uninstalled and reinstalled several times and can't still log in

Marindor

Hi guys, could you give us some more information please, like:

* App version number
* Exact device
* Platform (IOS/Android/Amazon)
* Does this happen when using Wifi, regular connection or both?

Thank you!

Marjade

My info:
* App version number - 1.135.2
* Exact device - Samsung mobile
* Platform (IOS/Android/Amazon) Android
* Does this happen when using Wifi, regular connection or both? - regular connection
With Wifi it's working

Tii...

I've had the same problem since yesterday. It just gets stuck and then I have to reinstall just to get to live server where it works fine. Android, Motorola phone. Mobile connection.

Uffauffa

* App version number
A0C82857-55DA-41E5-A9D0-7136E6760A85.jpeg

* Exact device iPhone 11 pro
* Platform (IOS/Android/Amazon) IOS 14.7.1
* Does this happen when using Wifi, regular connection or both? Only regular connection. It’s ok using wifi.
Updating: using an available wifi, the loading of the “missing assets“ goes to an happy ending, then by using again regular connection, everything seems solved.
I was stuck here:
8AC69841-1650-4D92-8A8B-C3341EA6A21A.png

Marindor

Thanks guys! We're working hard in an attempt to get it fixed before the weekend. Hopefully we will be able to!

Marindor

A new app version has been released in which this problem should be fixed. It might take up to a few days before it becomes available, depending on the Play Stores.