• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [37399] No info about ranking points in tournament rewards window

Karvest

Game version: v1.137-beta.3-(a5ae28e) - html5 (2021-08-13 11:34)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Operating System or Mobile Device:Windows 10
Screen resolution: 2560x1600
Account name:[/B] Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
There is no information about amount of ranking points earned in tournament rewards popup window.

Expected situation:
I have a strong feeling that it was there some time ago, and it should be there now.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Finish tourney in top-100
2. Wait for the rewards window popup
3. Notice it has no info about ranking points you've got.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can confirm the info isn't there (anymore?) but i cannot confirm if this is really a bug, or if its a result from an intended change.

Enevhar Aldarion

I have never finished in the top 100 on Beta, but I have several times on the Live servers and I do remember those bonus ranking points being included with all the other tournament prizes in the popup.

Aeva

I do remember the same. They used to be there, but I haven't seen them for a while either.

eltina

On DK live we get the answar.
after AW with spire it not possible to summery the 2 from tournament and spire AW.
we have ask maybee it Will be possible if it was 2 show icon : for tournament and for the AW

Marindor

This appears not to be a bug after all. There was a brief moment during May where it was displayed there, but the game team decided against it being shown to be consistent with the rest of the game.