• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [36712] Mobile App - upgrade using royal restoration doesn’t work

FieryArien

Game version: 1.131.0-eb3eea1-256 (zz 1.132)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: iOS and iPad
Operating System or Mobile Device: iPhone
Screen resolution: —
Account name:
FieryArien
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title:

Current situation:
I tap on a building (tried with Mana or Gum Tree) and tap Upgrade button. The building is changed into a “construction site”, but the upgrade never finishes. Restarting the app shows the not-upgraded version of the building again. The used RR spells don’t see to be deducted from the inventory.

Expected situation:
The building should be correctly upgraded to higher chapter. Just like it used to work.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open some older event building and try to upgrade it to current chapter.

Notes
:
- I found the bug on live servers (EN and DE) and reproduced it on beta.
- I needed the upgrades for event quest, so I tried to do it using browser interface and that worked without any problems (EN as well as DE; haven’t tried beta, but I have no reason to suspect that it would work differently here).

Martia

I have had the same issue on live, but then in between it worked again, otherwise i had posted a bug report there. But today it was the same again. Also tried to upgrade gum tree and mana plant and doesn't finish. After logout and login both were on the same level as before.

FieryArien

Additional info I found out today: upgrading Goblin Gift Shop went through without any problem. So I tried Mana Plant right after if and it is still buggy! So it’s not that Royal Restoration upgrades don’t work in general. It’s that Royal Restoration upgrades don’t work for selected buildings.

Martia

It does not happen every time. I tried it on live with the brown bear. First time did not work, loged out and in , second time it worked, tried again to upgrade further, did not work again. I recognised that when it does not work, the amount of RR in inventory is the same as before while upgrading

Enevhar Aldarion

It does not happen every time. I tried it on live with the brown bear. First time did not work, loged out and in , second time it worked, tried again to upgrade further, did not work again. I recognised that when it does not work, the amount of RR in inventory is the same as before while upgrading

Someone on Live posted similar on the US forum. Like you, they logged out and back in and the very first thing they did was to try and upgrade a mana plant and it worked. But trying another building after that made it hang up again. So this bug is even weirder now.

When I tried on mobile, I saw that when you normally upgrade using RRs, the popup for the building closes while it upgrades, but with this bug, the little Info box that appears when you tap on a building does not go away after starting the upgrade. If you tap on that Info, it opens the building like normal and you can watch the 10 seconds count down for the upgrade. But when it hits zero, the window closes and the building is frozen at zero seconds. When you tap Info again, it tries to open, and for a split second you can see the upgrade bar stuck at zero seconds, and then it closes again on it's own, still frozen at the end of the upgrade countdown. @Marindor I hope this extra description helps. I would record a video of this happening, but I don't know how to do that on my phone.

DeepTerminal

On US live (mobile), I had this bug with one of my Burning Pools. But another Burning Pools worked fine. I teleported the bugged one into inventory and put it back, and then it worked.