• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [36526] Stuck loading in app

Uffauffa

Game version:
DBAF115C-0174-49B2-A767-F3E465F7032E.jpeg

Game world: Beta zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: IOS 14.5.1 (iPad 2019 7th)
Account name: Uffauffa
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: launching the app, the loading freezes at 4/16

Expected situation:
the app works properly - see screenshot at top

Edit: Loading of the game works properly in browser version

Karvest

There are 2 scrolls_sorcerers entries in quest_milestones in today's update. probably that can cause this bug.

guivou

impossible to play on live also because the game stuck lunching beta : does someone know how to reset logon ?

eltina

I have reinstall the APP.
the new app version 1.130.1
logon live
There are no animation on all the Building.
maybee it the same on beta.
I check later when we Can get on beta.

Wandawood

Stuck for me too. Also reinstalled ap on my iPad. No good. Live worlds ok, but once changing to beta login, can’t get back to live world without reinstalling ap again. Please fix soon

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor since no one confirmed yet for Android, it just loaded fine for me, slowly but fine. Also, the game loaded in Android fine for me about an hour before people started reporting the problem, so it was not something that started when the new game day started. I am guessing it was something in the new update that did this to app players?

Karvest

There was copy-paste error in one of the game files in todays update, that didn't affect browser version (duplicate entry was silently overwritten), but messed up the app (deserialization of that file into dictionary failed). it was resolved in the update later.