• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [36360] Ascended goods - Recently added offer

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.129-beta.5-(014bec0) - html5 (2021-04-30 07:57)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 87.0 64-bit
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

In some circumstances 6 days old offers for ascended goods can still reset your merchant and return to player immediatelly, this bug is happening on live and beta, i dont know exactly what triggers it, you will need to investigate, maybe some kind of merchant offers IDs mishmash.
Only one thing i have noticed is that player with those old offers have also new recently added offers aswell.
With this bug player can have even 10 offers on the market all marked as recently added and all of them will reset your merchant

Expected:
If the ascended good is on the marked longer then 6 hour, it shouldnt reset merchant timer for other offers

Reproduction steps:
i have only images showing something is wrong
observe that some offers which are longer on the market has hat icon next to it
mer1.png

mer2.png

mer3.png

image from live
mer4.png

after i accepted it, player has 6 offers with hat on the market, while only 5 merchants possible
mer5.png

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
And finally, I can confirm it.

Reproduction steps:
1. hire a Merchant
2. place a trade
3. use Time Booster instant to have Merchant available once again
4. place a new trade
5. see that trades now last more than 6 days
Zc15sxu.png

Marindor

After some more digging here's what we found:

Using time boosters should indeed make the player able to place more trades simultaneously, so that's not a bug per se. However, it should remove the hat icon (indicating a Merchant is still being used) from the previous trade, and it looks like that's not working properly, so we'll forward that as a bug.

Dony

King of Bugs
this is still somehow bugged, yesterday i had 8 entries in notification of accepted goods in a row of few minutes, while i have only 2 merchants and i was offline when that happened, will post screenshots from home, you can check logs of that time

Dony

King of Bugs
with 2 merchants only, without using any time instants or diamonds, you can check logs, my notification got spammed with 8 entries, suggesting that i had 8 recently added offers on the market, i could have 2 or max 4 if i logged between, dont rememeber, but you can check that

m1.png