• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [36310] Event rewards sheet blinking

Uffauffa

Game version:
141747EB-77F9-4F97-B9E4-A641808226B5.jpeg
G
Game world: ZZ1 Beta
Operating System or Mobile Device: IOS 14.5.1 (ipad 7^ 2019) but same issue was with IOS 14.4.2
Screen resolution: nd
Account name: Uffauffa
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
when opening the event window, the tasks side of the window blinks three-four times (see number 1 in the image) and then stops blinking.
If I keep open the event window and “park” the app using the ipad Home button (to be more clear, I do not close the app, just leaving “stand by” the app to use ie safari) when I call again the game the rewards side of the event window blinks two times (see number 2 in the image) and afterwards the tasks side blinks three-four times (again, see number 1 in the image)

Expected situation:
the event window tasks and rewards doesn’t blink “anywhere, anytime”.

Reproduction Steps:
1. opening the event window, left button in city map
2. the left side of the tasks box blinks three-four times (number 1 in the image)
and
3. leaving the event window open and parking (but not closing) the app to use another app, then
4. back in the app, still event window open, the rewards side of the window blinks (number 2 in the image) and afterwards
5. the left side of the tasks box blinks three-four times (number 1 in the image)

Screenshot of the bug:
7F9810A4-F89F-40F6-83BD-F9DFBE90B444.jpeg