• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [36099] Wrong stats for a daily

Alcaro

Game version: v1.128-beta.7-(3bc551f) - html5 (2021-04-16 09:56)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 89.0.4389.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name:[/B] Alcaro
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
The stats are for chapter 1

Expected situation:
The stats should show the numbers for my current chapter (ch.17)

Reproduction Steps:
1. Hover over daily reward
2. A mini window appears
3. The stats are for ch.1

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

beta-daily.jpg

Alcaro

their mistake, they have to fix it. I will not "roll the dice" until it's fixed, that's for sure. I don't want a 15 tiles building giving me peanuts. :D

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thanks for reporting. We'll have our development team look at it at the start of next week and will make sure the building gets swapped for the correct chapter then. You don't need to contact us for that.

Marindor

Hi guys,

This bug is now resolved for Live. Everyone who got the Chapter 1 May Festival Stage on Beta last Sunday and still has it in their inventories, will get it replaced automatically shortly. Should you have already placed it in your city, please contact our Support Team to help you replace it manually.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

palmira

Hi guys,

This bug is now resolved for Live. Everyone who got the Chapter 1 May Festival Stage on Beta last Sunday and still has it in their inventories, will get it replaced automatically shortly. Should you have already placed it in your city, please contact our Support Team to help you replace it manually.

Thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Hi Marindor: This shortly was supposed to mean in the morning update? Because mine are still chapter 1...

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor I did not see the new version of the building in my inventory at first because Support just added the correct chapter buildings to my inventory, but did not remove the chapter 1 versions. So I was looking at those and waiting for them to be turned into chapter 11 buildings and wondering when it would happen. lol

Alcaro

I have both in my inventory :) Ch.1 are still there but I got 2 also for the current chapter.