• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [36095] Multiple production over race buildings lost

Uffauffa

Disclaimer :p. I posted this in ITA forum, they’ve ask me to do it here. As the same isse occurs here in Beta, here you go, but with the Italian screenshots

Game version:
2A6053FE-373B-4792-82B3-C8899FDCFCDE.jpeg

Game world: in the screeshots Arendyll ITA but the same issue happens in Beta
Operating System or Mobile Device: IOS 14.4.2 (ipad 7^ 2019)
Screen resolution: nd
Account name: Uffauffa
Humans or Elves: humans (ita) - elves (beta)

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Attempting to launch a multiple production on a group of race buildings, when one or more of this buildings is not connected with a raceroad or a raceportal, the production seems to starts correctly, the system gives back a warning saying the production has not bees started by a lack of connection with a road of the building, while the game graphics shows the buildings connected in production and the building not connected as “sleeping”.
If the player remains connected, the productions get their end correctly, but... I couldn’t wait 12 hrs, so I leaved the game and when I got back all the building appeared in a “waiting” status, and the production launched was lost.

Expected situation:
the multiple production will not abort when the player leaves the game, so the cue of the production buildings should exclude the not connected ones by the cue.

Reproduction Steps and Screenshots of the bug:
1. launching a multiple production over the 8 buildings available
F6F743DA-F6C1-4131-87E3-B75CE7A924DB.jpeg

2. The system shows 9 buildings available (poor quality, but is 9)
F669B435-9E16-472B-8E5C-25BF95A836E1.png

3. Warning after the production is launched “Impossible to begin the production...”
46C25D5D-F3F9-4C77-ABDA-E284C1AF55C7.png

4. Game graphics after the warning “ok” is tapped. The production buildings are in production mode, everything seems ok
42876FFD-CA59-481B-B51A-4AB7F5CC80A3.png

5. leaving the game and coming back the productions are lost (seems the same first screen, but it is not ;) )
F6D434AA-2990-4BF0-9C82-1DBAEB387D94.png

Edit: this happens with a multiple production with the armories too, at the same conditions. Laboratory multiple production seems ok, at the same conditions.

Last edited:

Uffauffa

Folks, just to confirm the bug is fixed, everything seems to work properly. (but first, the app must be updated ;))
Thanks a lot.