• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [35953] It is possible to open settings menu endless of times

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.127-beta.8-(1d8d1f0) - html5 (2021-04-06 17:56)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 87.0 64-bit
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

It is possible to open settings menu endless of times on top of each other where then you need to close all of them 1 by one in some circumstances

Expected:
It shouldnt be possible to open settings menu endless of times, once opened it should "rewrite" previously opened window like everywhere in the game

Reproduction steps:
I have reproduced it with forced window which we usually get when something happens while being offline, for example AW rewards of FA rewards
1. while being offline make sure that AW you have contributed to is closed and you are marked as getting some rewards from it
2. log into game
3. observe that on the screen you see AW reward window
4. now click on cog wheel in the bottom right corner to open menu
5. and now keep clicking x amount of time on smaller yellow cog wheel (you will see that border around the settings window will become more and more bolder)
6. now you need to close x amount of windows
I have reproduced that same when FS finished FA map while i was offline, and when i logged in there was rewards from finishing FA map

Edit: it can be reproduced in tournament reward screen from every province and i guess from all reward screens aswell

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
this looks totally fixed to me. I only get the settings menu once now.
If you still can reproduce it, please let us know Dony