• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [35562] Different amount of T4 received from Watchful Winter Owl than shown on collection

Enevhar Aldarion

Then where are bonuses from Mountain Halls to Mermaid Paradise's marble production, Gingerbread Mansion's Crystal production, Tavern's good production and many more. They have MAIN production as good.

It has to be a boosted good and the primary production of the building, for a bonus to count. That means only the first item listed. So if coins are first, only coins get a bonus. If supplies are first, only supplies get a bonus. And if a boosted good of any kind is first, it should get the bonus from the AWs. I have to look at the list, but I think there are at least a couple of buildings that give a boosted good as the primary production.

Edit: here is one, the Mermaid's Paradise. The primary good that it gives is your boosted tier 1, so the Mountain Halls bonus should apply to it, but it never has.

Last edited:

Marindor

Guys, if you want to have a discussion about that, please start one in the General Discussions section of the forum and perhaps our developers would want to take a look at if bonuses are wrongly applied to some buildings at the moment, or create a bug report if you think that a certain building isn't treated how it should. Let's keep the focus in this thread on the bug that is reported here. Thank you.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
moving this to fixed. I can confirm it fixed on my testaccount which has moonstone as bonus, and Slide isn't telliing us it aint fixed for him.