• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [35562] Different amount of T4 received from Watchful Winter Owl than shown on collection

slide

Game version: v1.125-beta.8-(15eefe5) - html5 (2021-03-04 19:29)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Opera 73
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:
slide
Humans or Elves:

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Amount of T4 shown collected from the Owl is different to the amount received
__

Expected situation:
Both amounts should be the same
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Collect from the Owl
2. See the amount shown as received is less than the amount actually received

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Owl stats 2.png

(add as many screenshots as you need)

Arthus

Polish version team answered on a ticket and forum message that it's not a bug.
Chapter 14/15 wonders are effective on boosted sentient goods productions of evolution buildings.
Additional moonstone you get is effect of vortex of storage and timewarp.
Boosted are T4+0, T5+0, T6+0.

What is a bug is apparently lack of information that these wonders boost evolution buildings with boosted sentient goods productions.
Production of owl should show both base and increased production, not just base

Last edited:

Angeduciel

not only the lack on information, but the 2 pop-up windows shown on slide message with the amount of goods collected should show the same number, no?

Arthus

I'm just confused.
I sent ticket, they said it's not a bug.
I tried also to ask on forums.
I have a screenshots when i reported this to CM on live forums.
CM said "why you consider it a bug because they will ask me for it".
I explained that i received more moonstone that was written and i proved that it was Timewarp+Vortex effect on the building.
I have never received reply for that message. They knew 3 months.

Karvest

blimps flying out from the building are shown by client, using same numbers as in detailed production window, blimps in the hud are shown according to data received from server.
So issue is inconsistency between client and server calculations. Client just simply doesn't know that AW bonuses should be applied. And doesn't show that info to players as well.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im just gonna confirm this. The fact that these buildings are getting boosted by bonus production does not matter. Both tooltips should show the same info (this time its beneficial, but if it was the other way around players would be angry too)

PaNonymeB

Polish version team answered on a ticket and forum message that it's not a bug.
Chapter 14/15 wonders are effective on boosted sentient goods productions of evolution buildings.
Additional moonstone you get is effect of vortex of storage and timewarp.
Boosted are T4+0, T5+0, T6+0.
On FR forum, there was a bug report about about Pyramid of Purification not giving senntient goods for Witch's Hut orcs. This was considered as "not a bug" because the orc production was a bonus production (base production being frogs) and you can't get a bonus on a bonus. Here Owl's sentient goods are also a bonus production. Another case of Inno's non-logic.

Arthus

On FR forum, there was a bug report about about Pyramid of Purification not giving senntient goods for Witch's Hut orcs. This was considered as "not a bug" because the orc production was a bonus production (base production being frogs) and you can't get a bonus on a bonus. Here Owl's sentient goods are also a bonus production. Another case of Inno's non-logic.

The problem is that this was reported for 3 months and there was "it's not a bug" behaviour and now suddenly Owl is at stake of being useless.
10k per 24h is less than i get from my single moonstone manufactory (blessed with production spell) in 3h...
Statistics and productions for evolving buildings were already useless and Owl was very weak pop/cult with very weak feed effect...

Enevhar Aldarion

They are bonus productions, not primary, so there should be no added boost of the amounts. Otherwise, every single building giving a boosted normal good would have to be changed to match for players with the Mountain Halls AW built.

Karvest

It was, but when phoenixes arrived they decided that MH+Phoenix buff was too sweet for us.
It was for primary production (not set bonus) of set buildings, but any production of evo building is not set bonus.

Arthus

Once again we were informed by live CMs it's not a bug but a feature.
If they fix this then they lied to players.

Later chapter players should have this boost as sentient good production for 3h is literally higher in 1 manufactory than here in 24h.
People reporting this again after it was reported 10 times... Speechless

Marindor

You should indeed not receive a bonus on a bonus production. Bonuses should only be applied to the main production of a building.

Karvest

Can we treat that statement as "you should receive production bonus on main production of the building"?
Then why MH bonus is not applied to main production of "Main Docks"? OR any latest buildings that produce boosted_plus_0 instead of mana/seeds/sentient in early chapters.
Not talking about buildings with fixed types of sentient productions (not bound to profile), but occasionally matched with boost.

Last edited:

Arthus

You should indeed not receive a bonus on a bonus production. Bonuses should only be applied to the main production of a building.

Then where are bonuses from Mountain Halls to Mermaid Paradise's marble production, Gingerbread Mansion's Crystal production, Tavern's good production and many more. They have MAIN production as good.

Act more against players InnoGames, make both of them even more useless than they are now so we can quickly delete them.