• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [34933] Notifications not loading

Earwen1

Game version: v1.121-beta.8-(3d8faca) - html5 (2021-01-12 08:55)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world: zz/ beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 84.0.2
Flash Player version: no idea
Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920 x ...
Account name: Earwen1
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: : Since an hour or so..

notifications not loading 2021-01-12_230016.jpg

Deleted User - 86059

I am receiving all my notifications, can you give any further information

Dony

King of Bugs
I have this bug still and it has far more issues associated with it, once triggered, rankings, buildings, trader, world map, nothing works
i can post screenshots of everything
its like if i have lost connection with the server

Skillpowers

hmmm one of the magers in our fellowship collected the items from the first map of the adventure after we completed it and then this problem accured.

SlyLady

hmmm one of the magers in our fellowship collected the items from the first map of the adventure after we completed it and then this problem accured.
Yes, now that you mention it, we collected the first flag prizes not long before we noticed the problem, too. Although, not all in our fellowship are experiencing the problem. I just confirmed another member on a laptop sees the normal notification window.

And just now, the notification window is working normally for me again.

Last edited:

Karvest

It fails to show fellowship_adventure_stage_reward_collected message. Once it's gone from first page of notifications - you start seeing it again.

Dony

King of Bugs
Once it's gone from first page of notifications - you start seeing it again.
but page where that notification is is still broken, if I cicle throu next and previous pages, all entries are same and only the line with FA notification changes, so whole that page is still broken

Deleted User - 86059

Ok will relook at this again, thanks for your help everyone

2Serious

mine came back
for a while it would only let me do one visit from notifications then i had to reload
but it's working now
i'll see what happens the next time we collect a reward

Alcaro

right now I tried to do my visits through notifications and it's not possible. After u click on something, the window doesn't close and return to notifications. Actually it doesn't close at all, I have to reload the page.

SlyLady

right now I tried to do my visits through notifications and it's not possible. After u click on something, the window doesn't close and return to notifications. Actually it doesn't close at all, I have to reload the page.
That is a different, confirmed bug.

Karvest

That's actually the same bug. It happens only if you face checkpoint rewards in notifications before doing visit.